Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Assisi in Motion

I am happy to report that Assisi: An Online Journal of Arts & Letters has been successfully re-launched

And, I am even happier to report that Wendy Galgan, the magazine's editor based out of St. Francis College in Brooklyn, New York, accepted one of my poems titled 'Motion.'

She says:

"There is always a need for journals that hold themselves to a high standard and are also willing to provide space for art and literature that are different or challenging. Assisi has become a home for both secular and spiritual works, and because my vision as Editor is the driving force behind the publication there is leeway to allow for experimentation and change. Assisi is able to publish a long poetry sequence, or micro-fiction, or a hybrid work of literature and art, without compromising the overall aesthetics of the journal."

Read my short poem here: http://www.assisijournal.org/motion/

~Mick, S.D.G.